[How long can persimmon be kept]_How to store_Storage method
Persimmon is a fruit that matures a lot in autumn, and its ability to adapt to the environment is replaced. Therefore, persimmon is grown in most parts of China.
When a large number of persimmons mature, people in many regions will use persimmons to make persimmons, because this can extend the storage time of persimmons.
But persimmons also have a certain shelf life, so after buying the persimmons, how long can they be stored?
First, how long is the shelf life of persimmons? When the season of persimmons is strong, there will be many fresh persimmons on the market.
But if it is not the season of persimmons and you want to eat persimmons, you can choose to buy persimmons at this time.
Because persimmons are stored for much longer than persimmons, so you can eat persimmons all year round, and you don’t have to taste the persimmons in the season of persimmon production.
In fact, the preservation time of persimmons ranges from 6 months to 1 year. The key is to see whether the persimmons are strictly made in accordance with the steps in the production process.
It also depends on the storage environment. If it is an environment suitable for storing persimmons, the storage time will be relatively replaced.
For example, if it is stored in a dry and ventilated place, the persimmon can be stored for a predetermined time, but if it is stored improperly in the south, the persimmon will quickly rot.
Therefore, if you want to keep the persimmons for a long time, then you must pay attention to the method of making and the way of preservation.
Second, can the persimmon be eaten for a long time?
The persimmon sugar branch will naturally form a layer of frost, so it will turn white and is edible.
1. After drying, the surface of the dried persimmons is white, which is frost, mainly fructose. Because the dried persimmons are dried fruits, they are naturally dried. The evaporation of water and the conversion of fructose in the water precipitates in the process to form persimmons.
2. Persimmon cream moisturizes the lungs, which can be used for dry throat, sore tongue and so on; persimmon has the effect of reversing and stopping; persimmon cake and stomach stop bleeding; persimmon leaves have hemostatic effect, used to treat hemoptysis, blood in the stool, bleeding, vomiting, recent researchIt was found that persimmons and persimmon leaves have antihypertensive, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and hemostatic effects.
The white frost on normal persimmons is glucose powder and fructose powder. When the persimmons are sun-dried into persimmons, the water evaporates, and the glucose and fructose contained in them permeate the epidermis, forming a white powder.
Some businesses also apply a layer of titanium dioxide to the surface of persimmon, which is harmful and cannot be eaten.
Persimmon is a cold fruit and people with acne do not matter if they eat properly. They should not eat more. It contains a lot of residual acid and it is easy to produce stones in the body.
Third, how to make persimmon cake 1, prepare 5 soft persimmons, wash them with water, and remove the persimmon stalks.
2. Peel the persimmon skin.
3. Peel the persimmons in a clean small bowl.
4. Press into a persimmon puree with a rolling pin.
5. Put the persimmon puree into the pulp cup of the cooking machine and squeeze it into persimmon jam.
(Note: The purpose of pressing jam is to make the taste more delicate, but don’t add water during the jam pressing process).
Why do people make persimmons?
That is because persimmons have high nutritional value, making persimmons is easy to store, and the nutritional value of persimmons has not been lost, and not only is rich in nutritional value, but also has many functions and effects.
Persimmon fruit tastes sweet and flat, non-toxic; persimmon flavor is astringent, flat, enters the lungs, spleen, stomach, large intestine; has the effect of clearing heat and moistening the lungs, refreshing and quenching thirst, strengthening the spleen and reducing phlegm; used to treat lungHot cough, dry mouth, thirst, vomiting, diarrhea.
1. Persimmons can effectively supplement human nutrients and intracellular fluids, thereby moisturizing the lungs.
2. Persimmon contains a large amount of vitamins and iodine, which can treat endemic goiter caused by iodine deficiency.
3. Organic acids in persimmons promote digestion and digestion, increase appetite, and have astringent intestinal hemostasis.
4. Persimmon can promote the oxidation of ethanol in the blood, help the body excrete alcohol, and reduce the damage caused by alcohol to the body.
5, persimmon helps reduce blood pressure, soften blood vessels, increase coronary artery flow, and can promote blood circulation and anti-inflammatory, and improve cardiovascular function.
6, after processing fresh persimmons into persimmon cake, eat 3-5 a day, there are wonderful effects of beauty and spot removal.